Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week of 3/21

Week of 3/21

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be serving on a WASC accreditation team on the 22nd-24th and I will not be here for the next three days. So I will not be posting on the blog the rest of the week. My apologies for the inconvenience!

Thank you for participating in the Spell-a-thon!
The money is due:March 22nd
Thank you!!

Pizza/Pesto Pasta Hot Lunch forms for April/May:Due Thursday,March 23rd 


Upcoming Tests/Projects:
Reading/Vocabulary Unit 6 Test:Thursday,March 23rd
Wonder Wall: due Tuesday, March 28th

Homework for Tuesday:
Math:pg. 296,297 (17-27)
Language Arts:Spelling Definitions for the words from last week 1-19 (1-10 must be in cursive)
( The test will be given on those words on Friday)
Read for 20 minutes
Spanish: Make a book using 22 words from your Bingo-you may use colors or size:Due tomorrow

The class did a wonderful job with our Stations of the Cross prayer service this morning! I was very proud of all of them!! Mrs.Fitzpatrick was very impressed with how well all of the students read :)







They did a wonderful job performing their poems on St.Patrick's day!