Monday, August 17, 2020

Week of 8/18-8/21

 

Week of 8/18-8/21

 Welcome to the 4th grade blog! I know this year is a different start than normal but I know we will have an awesome year :)

 

I will be posting a weekly schedule, class information, homework/classwork, dates of tests and projects, etc. 
 
 Please make sure to check the blog daily! 
 
 Back to School Night is on Thursday, August 20th from 6:30-7:00. Looking forward to meeting all of you :) 
 
 Please email me: averzosa@stmsf.org with any questions!
 
If you haven't signed up for our school newsletter, please do when you have a chance: Newsletter
 
Looking forward to a fabulous 4th grade year!
 
Homework:
Wednesday:
Language Arts: All about me bags due: Friday
Practice logging into your emails
Make sure you've logged onto our google classroom. Our class code is: egq44ia 

Thursday:
Language Arts: Complete the "My Favorite animal" assignment posted on google classroom
Don't forget All About Me bags and Summer reading presentations are tomorrow!

WeeklySchedule 8/18-8/21


 

 Here is a list of our class zoom rules: ZoomRules